We have been working with individuals and businesses in the area for over 20 years.
My staff and I have extensive personal and professional experience.
As the qualified representative, I am licensed to sell a variety of investment and insurance products.
My credentials also include:
Sylvia C. Presley, CFP®:
- A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is an individual who has a demonstrated level of financial planning technical knowledge, experience in the field and holds to a client-centered code of ethics.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Enrolled Agents are America's Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competency in all areas of taxation, representation, and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights by the IRS on a national level. All EAs specialize in taxation and are tested on their thorough knowledge of taxation for individuals, businesses, and more.
- Attorneys and CPAs need to pass licensing requirements on the state level, and may or may not choose to specialize in taxes.
- Registered tax return preparers are only required to pass a minimal competency test on tax forms for individuals, and have limited representation rights.
- The Accredited Tax Advisor is a premier national tax credential for practitioners who handle sophisticated tax planning issues, including planning for owners of closely held businesses, planning for the highly compensated, choosing qualified retirement plans and performing estate tax planning. Their expertise covers tax returns for individuals, business entities, fiduciaries, trusts and estates, as well as tax planning, tax consulting and ethics.
My staff and I are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all our clients. We believe in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances.
One of the benefits of working with us is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more secure financial future.
We’re looking forward to using our expertise to help you pursue your financial goals.